F6C800-UNV Belkin UPS?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Aug 11 07:04:02 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 15:46 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>
>> Bus 004 Device 015: ID 050d:0980 Belkin Components [F6C800-UNV Belkin UPS]
>>

>   ^^^^^^   ^^^^^^^^
>
> Of course it'd be nice if your UPS monitoring software just found it by
> itself, or presented you with a list of candidates.

It does not seem to do so, it being "nut," although I may have missed
something?

I initially tried the Belkin provided Linux software which looks as
though it might be ok, it produces some pretty screens but it wont
accept the password I was asked to enter and verify.  As a result I
can't begin to configure it.

I will continue the effort later, just had my morning coffee ...

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin