Re: Producing pdf files with copyable text

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 22:20 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> and my cups-pdf only produces bitmapped pdfs.

In the past, I've had mixed results.  I don't recall all the ins and
outs, but the content created, and what applications I used, had an
effect.

Did you try creating a document with the ordinary fonts used in PDF
files (Times, etc.), or ones that it'll have to embed or pre-render?

And what programs have you tried to print a PDF file with?

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.