No GUI--only console and xclock.

Hello,
         My Fedora 7 is not giving a GUI.I just get a terminal and an xclock.While installation i had selected the KDE desktop.On clicking on the desktop i get a list which says
Iconify
Resize
move
Raise
Lower
Xterm
etc....
I have an LG 1515S TFT monitor,NVIDIA Geforce 7300GT Graphics card,AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor,160GB SATA hard disk,1GB RAM and MSI-MS7191 motherboard.
I have set the resolution to 1024*768 and both my monitor and graphics card have been detected properly.What can be the problem?How can I solve it.I have attached the xorg.conf file