Re: FC7 cannot play sound on ACER TravelMate 6291-100512

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 13:41 +0700, Yunus wrote:
> In last part of FC7 Installation process, there was step to test
> sound. When I clicked on play button, I could not hear sound.

Did it have tabs, or drop-down lists to try out some options?  On my
installs (to desktop PCs) there often were various options that could be
tried, not all of them works.  You can try again from the "Soundcard
Detection" option in the Gnome System/Administration menu.  Or manually
issue the command that runs it:  system-config-soundcard

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.