Install of Fedora 7 on Dell Poweredge 2300

Langdon Stevenson langdon at lindenrow.com.au
Wed Aug 15 02:46:41 UTC 2007

Just wanted to update this issue: I have now successfully installed
Debian on this machine as well as Ubuntu.

I can find no information about the original problem via Google, and no
amount of prodding at bios and RAID settings helped.

I am at a loss as to how to proceed, unless someone who knows more about
the installer can give me any pointers.

Regards,
Langdon