firefox message is it an error or not

مصطفے قاسم alajal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:09:21 UTC 2007

On 8/15/07, Scott <sberry at northlc.com> wrote:

>  I am teaching my father some things about Linux when he brought up
> Firefox it said Firefox restore previous session at the top of Firefox.  In
> the Button Box there are two buttons you can pres Start New Session or
> Restore Session.  I aam assuming this not normal and Dad said he closed down
> Firefox.  Was there possible  window opened before he closed it?
>
> Scott
>
> --

Yes! It the not an error but an excellent feature of firefox. When you close
ur firefox while surfing some websites or ur firefox got crashed then on
next run it asks ur to restore the session or not. restoring the session
means that it will open all the webpages in their tabs which u was surfing
last time when u closed firefox.

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan