Re: Disentangle Kopete from kmail

Paul Lemmons wrote on Monday 13 August 2007:

> I like Kopete.
> I don't like Kmail.
> I don't like that every time I start kopete it starts Kmail

If you do not like KMail, then open the KDE Control Center, go to the
component selection section and there you can enter your favourit e-mail
program as well as a browser. Afterwards KDE should (will?) use this
programs everytime you click on a URL or email address.

--
Bye,
Adalbert

The state law of Pennsylvania prohibits singing in the bathtub.