Re: Fedora and Java - just give us the facts

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 10:49 -0600, Charles Curley wrote:

> You may also want to look at http://jpackage.org/.

If anyone goes this route, I strongly suggest picking and choosing from
JPackage and not having the repository enabled all the time.  In my
experience it has been a pain, and seems like the atmosphere is "it's
their problem" from both sides (although I'm sure that is too
cut-and-dry to be accurate).

--Tim