Re: F7: Yelp never finds anything...

Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 20:55 +0800, Pan Mail wrote:
I try to search "rsync" on yelp, but I get 3 results...
Renich, is that some wrong on your system?
Not that I know off. In fact, I have re-installed 2-3 times since F7 and
I always had trouble using the "Search" input field; on Yelp
(System>Help).

I am running a x86_64 version.

Can anybody else confirm that yelp is not working well?
Why use Yelp? In a terminal window type info rsync and you will get a nice display. I use rsync and it is loaded as normal on all F7 systems. Maybe Yelp is cranky because it knows you have rsync?