Re: FC7 update(Solved)

Adrian Mazarache <amazarache gmail com> wrote:
On 8/17/07, elk dolk <elkdolk yahoo com> wrote:

when I perform  yum update how can I tell yum that it should not download openoffice.org-core again and it is already downloaded and ready to use?

put the rpm file here

/var/cache/yum/updates/packages
thanks to Adrian and Tim, I put the file in /var/cache/yum/updates/packages then yum update was successful .

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.