Re: Brothers all in one

Art,

>From the page:
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25313

I'll quote what they say
\begin{quote}
The bundled software drivers and utilities installed problem-free on
our Windows XP Professional-based test system, and we had no problems
configuring the printer on our test TCP/IP network. Incidentally, the
MFC-7225N works on systems running Windows 98 or later, Windows NT 4.0,
or Mac OS 9.1 or better. Unfortunately, Linux-based systems still
aren't supported by Brother, but there is an optional clip-on gadget
(NC-2200w) which turns the device into a wireless-ready printer.
\end{quote}

Regards,

Antonio