Re: SElinux concern

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 10:59 -0400, Michael Klinosky wrote:
> I do have BOINC running on all of them - but I don't think that would
> have munged anything.

That might depend on what it does, if it's not SELinux aware.  If it
plays with configuration files, it might create them without the proper
contexts.  You could test this by using it to manage whatever it does,
again, and see if the same problems start happening.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.