Problem setting printer in FC7

Hello ,

I am trying to install printer in my M/C which has
FC7. But after doing everything at last i get the
message that cannot creat file. with the message that
the cups server may not be running or installation is
wrong. I check the cups server is always running.
 Kindly suggest some solution.

Regards,

VINOD KUMAR GULERIA

ADD/AERO