Adding a second CPU

I have just switched my server from one 450 Mhz CPU to a pair of 500 Mhz CPUs. No problems so far.

Machine started and detected both CPUs. Fedora 7 booted and

  cat /proc/cpuinfo

returns all the correct information.  Bot CPUs show up as expected.

My question: do I need to do anything else to Fedora to make it use both CPUs? Like install a different kernel? Or will it just use the second CPU?

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards,
Langdon