BIOS startup ??

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at panet.co.yu
Mon Aug 20 20:39:46 UTC 2007

On Monday 20 August 2007 19:10, William Case wrote:
> [BIG SNIP] The big snip does not reflect any editorial opinion.  Just
> trying to keep the cost down for those who have to pay according to the
> size of the file transfer.

Like me. ;-) Actually, I don't pay bytewise, but secondwise, even when the
connection is idle. My ISP simply measures the time I spend connected... And
I even find that understandable since dial-up server can make a severely
limited number of connections, so I pay for being connected even if I
transfer no data.

Oh well... Luckily, in the office I have a full-blown 2Gbps connection 24/7
(for free), so I generally use home dial-up only for e-mail... :-)

Anyway, glad you find the (snipped) info useful.

Best, :-)
Marko

Marko Vojinovic
Institute of Physics