FC7 clock applet start-of-week question

Is there a config parameter to tell the clock applet what day a week starts on?  What I see currently is that the left-most day is Saturday and (obviously then) the right-most day is Friday.  I'd like to change this to display weeks that start on Sunday and end on Saturday.

-- Mark C. Allman, PMP
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- 617-947-4263
-- www.allmanpc.com

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution.