Re: FC7 clock applet start-of-week question

I'm running gnome, and the only three "clock preferences" are "show seconds," "show data," and "use UTC."  There must be some way to do this.....

-- Mark C. Allman, PMP
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- 617-947-4263
-- www.allmanpc.com

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution.