Re: FC7 clock applet start-of-week question

on 8/21/2007 9:30 AM, Mark C. Allman wrote:
> I'm running gnome, and the only three "clock preferences" are "show
> seconds," "show data," and "use UTC."  There must be some way to do
> this.....

The day of the week that the calendar displays is determined by your
locale setting. If your locale setting is correct and you still want, I
assume that you do  ;-)  , your week to start with Sunday then go here.

http://tinyurl.com/yr7ups
http://norman.walsh.name/2006/01/26/weekstart

This user is using Ubuntu but the same applies to GNOME in Fedora.

--

  David