memory prices

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 20:19:17 UTC 2007

karl...

memory is really a function of the massive foundries used to manufacture the
stuff... the price can vary from month to month, depending on what you're
looking for. older memory, memory speed, etc... can play a serious role in
the cost equation. look at www.pricewatch.com if you haven't already looked
at it..

hard drives have been going down in cost pretty much on an even decline for
years... well actually, it's the cost/gig that's been going down.. sam with
monitor costs... same with cpu costs...

so.. have fun!!