Re: Virus

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:

   I just got a windows virus. It looks like this:

*eBay Security Center *

... snip ...

   It is very clean and sure looks official. Even has a Email ID :-)

in that case, i'd run that baby.  crossover office.  vmware.  kvm.
the possibilities are endless, karl.  go for it.

rday
I followed the thing you click and it's a odd web page that will take your E-Bay name and password if you give it. So more Scam than Virus it appears.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User