Fwd: Problem with window program under root

I sent this mail, but I wasn't on mailing list, so please answer me now...

thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Riggi < riggi com gmail com>
Date: Aug 23, 2007 9:40 PM
Subject: Problem with window program under root
To: fedora-list redhat com

I can't open any window program under root such as gedit, pirut, software update...that's just programs I tried, but probably I can't open any window program under root that need X...

when I try this write:

Xlib: No protocol specified

Unable to import modules. Maybe you're not running under X?

please help

I couldn't find any answer on net...