Re: Fedora 6 on Stand alone system

Sure enough, I copied the files from the DVD to the hard drive and ran the FC6 version of createrepo on them.  After that I could make the repodata file pointing to the disk location as the repository and update.  Now if I can get enough out of pungi to get the files from extras I use on the DVD.

TNWestTex

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=196799&topic_id=42359&forum=31#forumpost196799
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame Darkenergy bellsouth net