Re: tranlator for linux

adel essafi laposte net wrote:
Dear all,

I fact I ask for a tool like pĂ´wer translator !! is there something likle for linux. I found some projects but their are veru old and not maintained. Do you know somthing that works.

I have no idea what power translator is. Usually Kbabel is used in Linux. There is also transifex under development in Fedora which is a web interface that is meant to check in translations directly in the upstream projects.

Subscribe to L10N related lists and ask there.

http://fedoraproejct.org/wiki/Communicate.

Rahul