Re: New Computer

bruce wrote:
I haven't seen all the 'msgs' in a given karl thread, but the ones I have
seen tend to be from someone who's trying to get a better understanding of
how things work....

So, exactly what is the issue????

It rained on Thursday.  There were ducks splashing around outside
my window; they seemed to be enjoying themselves.  I can however
never watch ducks without thinking how tasty they look.

Friday was dry, the ducks retreated to the pond and men trimming the
hedge took their place.

--
imalone