New Computer

Richard England rlengland at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 00:44:27 UTC 2007

Peter Connolly wrote:
> I probably misspoke.  If it was Karl who attempted to create a blog
> that didn't take off, then it is Karl that should take the hint that
> his musings are not of general interest.  Apologies.
>
> On 8/26/07, *Richard England* <rlengland at verizon.net
> <mailto:rlengland at verizon.net>> wrote:
>

>     The "indictment" that I should listen to.....smooth phrase...
>     meaning I
>     should not have continued the thread?

No apology necessary, Peter. Mail and mail groups are like that. Even
when threaded, attributes get confused.  If Karl has started a blog, he
has not announced it here.

As a matter of fact, if he were adding to a blog, it might be something
I'd check in on, occasionally. I would expect stream of consciousness
there and I would know that all the old messages are in one place, on
the blog....and it could be interesting to follow his built up of a new
system. The things he finds might well be things I might encounter. I'm
always ready to learn from another persons experience.

~~R