Re: AppArmor for Fedora

On 8/26/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
On 8/26/07, Javier Perez <pepebuho gmail com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora?

Not that I have heard of.
But  I wouldn't waste my time, SELinux is better.

> It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user frendlier.

It doesn't work like SELinux is just tries to solve the same problem.
Not sure what is unfriendly about SELinux however. I'm loving
setroubleshoot

> Where do I ask the powers that be to include it?

fedora-devel list, and this would like be if you are willing to do the work.

Hmmm, Not Yet. Let me first learn more about the technical reasons Alan Cox posted above. Could you provide some links pls? I am just being lazy here :)  Besides, I am interested on the technical reasons, I do not want to google and land on the middle of the several flame wars I am quite sure there should be around there.

( www.pembo13.com )