Re: thunderbird 2.0

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 09:59 -0300, Martin Marques wrote:
> I installed a month ago Fedora 7 on my new Compaq Notebook, and when
> using Thunderbird found out that the search component (small box that
> lets you filter mail in the selected mailbox by sender, to or cc, body
> content, etc.) is missing and I can't find anywhere to enable it (if
> it's still part of thunderbird).

If you right-click the toolbar, and pick customise, can you add it from
there?

I seem to recall reading something about it goofing, and placing the
search gadget off the edge of the window, so it's not displayed.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.