Re: thunderbird 2.0

Martin Marques wrote:
I installed a month ago Fedora 7 on my new Compaq Notebook, and when using Thunderbird found out that the search component (small box that lets you filter mail in the selected mailbox by sender, to or cc, body content, etc.) is missing and I can't find anywhere to enable it (if it's still part of thunderbird).

Do I have to install it as an extension, because I search for it on thenderbirds addons with no luck.

I still click on Tools and then filters. Do you have the Tools in your top margin?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User