Re: Linux stops working

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 08:05 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
I need to find the change to the X window files that cure that
problem.

Google for software pointer, or read the man files for the X drivers.
You'll find it.

I have Googled for nVIDIA and found not much. Tried nVIDIA, Linux and found some things but not what I am looking for. All about nVIDIA drivers which work on Windows but not Linux. Will try software pointer.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User