blank screen on boot in fc7

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:37:37 UTC 2007

I have had this issue but not sure if it is same as yours. I am running
F7 with ipw3945 driver (not the default from kernel) and when i boot the
machine with "radio" switch turned off i get a blank. If i boot the
machine with "radio" switch turned on then everything is fine. I haven't
had much time to debug the issue but like to find out what is going on.
I have a suspicion that "/usr/sbin/ipw3945 --quiet" command is waiting
forever. But not sure.

Srikanth