New Computer

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 12:32:17 UTC 2007

A simple SpamAssassin rule pair that looks for k5di case insensitive in
the header or body would turn the trick.

header    __H_K5DI    From=~/\bk5di\b/i
body      __B_K5DI    /\bk5di\b/i
meta      M_K5DI      (__H_K5DI || __B_K5DI)
describe  M_K5DI      Describe K5DI as you see him
score     M_K5DI      20

(Or simply build a blacklist rule for him. That's easier. But the rules
above were more fun as a code riff.)

DJ's 10,000 messages a day - implies he needs to get a life. But if he
is sane and runs SpamAssassin building a new rule as the above is simple.
Of course, in reality I'd build the even simpler rule in procmail and
never see him again -> /dev/null. But that would not get rid of the
REST of you noisemakers.

{^_-}   Karl is a noisemaker. But so are those who don't simply ignore
        him until he goes away.