pungi

I have been working with pungi for a couple of hours. I find there is zip documentation. I have looked at /etc/punji/ and it has a lot of good looking stuff! The pugi.conf seems to be set up for a 64 bit F7. I can change that easy to i386 which this computer is using.

   Anyone with more information please point me to it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User