Re: SELinux survey (was RE: Stupid F7 boot loop)

>     Once about Fedora Core 4 I noticed Selinux was there and I turned it
> on. I began to have odd problems. Things stopped working. I discovered
> how to turn it off and all problems stopped.
>
>     Since then I always turn it off during installation. Right after I
> refuse to give Grub a password :-)

SELinux has really changed between FC4 and F7 - Its much easier to live with
now. Granted, problems still do pop up, but maybe you should consider giving
it a try again.

One tool which has made life much easier, is setroubleshoot see

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/setroubleshoot

for details.

Chris