Re: how to create a directory...

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Chris Jones wrote:
The only time I start mc is when I accidentally type it instead of mv ;)

I'm always amazed anyone finds that thing any use. A great example of
each to their own I suppose...

Chris

Dumb question - if you don't use it, why do you have it installed?
It is not installed by default...

It isn't on my home machine :)

Here at work I'm not the sys admin so cannot just remove it. Presumably someone here uses it ... (although I know for a fact many others feel the same way as me - In fact one has gone as far as aliasing mc to mv !!)

Chris