SELinux survey (was RE: Stupid F7 boot loop)

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Thu Aug 30 16:02:48 UTC 2007

On Thursday August 30 2007 11:35:42 am Don Russell wrote:
> That's the theory... in practice, I will probably wait until I
> have a spare box to run another Linux image on, and play with
> that one more aggressively.... :-)

Do you have setroubleshoot installed? It would make your task a
lot simpler from what you described as your current approach -
trying to decrypt log files. Setroubleshoot does the heavy
lifting and gives you several approaches towards resolving the
problem in plain language

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA