dd problems.

The last boot I had the COPY! of this F7 running it appears. All the new mail went to that Hard Drive and all the odd things that happened have stopped when I removed the New Hard Drive. I checked grub.conf and fstab and they are normal now. I noticed that google came up funny so that adds credence to the fact although I planned to boot up the old F7 it didn't work.

So now it will be a flurry of reboot to see if I can figure out what happened. I wonder if the file system is ok on the New Hard Drive?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User