Re: Routing / Iptables issues

On 8/29/07, Roger Grosswiler <roger gwch net> wrote:
Does it seem, that i am the only one with that issue?

Yesterday, i fiddled on my firewall. Since then, i have a funny effect while surfing:

- Surfing the internet: works without problem
- Surfing the intranet: doesn't work (2 Subnets, also including routing)

When i surf, all traffic to port 80 gets redirected to port 3128 - which is squid and
correct.

The first thing I would check is if DNS resolvs correctly for intranet hosts, both on your workstation and on the squid proxy.
Check the routes. How/where does the traffic for intranet route? Does it go where it should? How is squid configured to route them?

Thanks,
Saurabh