Re: emacs resize hangs F7!

William Murray wrote:
  Hello all,
        I amusing emacs on an up-to-date F7 box (emacs-22.1-1.fc7).
If I attempt to resize the window by dragging the border the input
freezes for minutes. I can move the mouse and watch my system monitor
colours scrolling, but cannot click on anything or type.

It's in bugzilla, as bug # 224611

The bug's been tracked and discussed for quite a while, so there's a lot of feedback in there already. Take a look, and see if any of the workarounds or patches fix the problem for you.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/