F7 Rescue does have dd

I was so sure it didn't I rebooted into the F7 Rescue CD and did not mount my computer and sure enough it does have dd somewhere. I went looking and found the joe editor but missed seeing the dd anywhere but it sure does come up :-)

Next time I do a dd transfer I will use the Rescue CD. It is real nice. I might test it soon to see how fast it is.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User