Wireless went flaky !

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Sun Feb 4 21:50:19 UTC 2007

I re-installed on Thursday afternoon and then did a huge yum update. Everything worked fine until today. Now wireless is no longer working.

This is weird. I have used this setup since FC6 test2 (however long ago that was). I can't figure out what is causing the problem.

I have never used the ndiswrapper thing. I tried to in FC5 and could never figure it out.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Arch