Can Evolution be used to access yahoo mail?

Gueckel, P. gueckelp at telus.net
Mon Feb 5 06:17:50 UTC 2007

On February 4, 2007, Ric Moore wrote:

> That's one of the curious things with gmail. Seeing your own mail. I bet
> you get what others send you, just not your own. Ric

I think you solved it. I have been sending myself test mail after test mail a
few times a day for the last few days and they all got there, but wouldn't
download.

After reading your mail, I used another account to send, et voilà! The mail
downloaded right away! :-)

It's probably been working all along. But I don't understand why it won't
download messages to myself. I write emails to myself all the time, so that I
can remember things until I get home. Saves writing on scraps of paper.

--
Peter Gückel