2.6.20 released

   I noticed today that 2.6.20 has been released. Does anyone know where
the FC6 development kernel rpms are kept? I didn't see anything in the
testing directory for FC6 on the fedora ftp servers for kernel rpms.
Hopefully FC7 development won't hinder getting a FC6 2.6.20 kernel rpm
out in a timely manner since 2.6.19 was such a hash.
           Jack