Switching to KDM with FC6

I tried to completely move over to KDM at the weekend - I think I was just
running KDE on top of GDM previously - by following the instructions on
this website (http://fedoranews.org/cms/node/1446).

I think I've got most of it sorted, however, I'm still showing the default
log in screen instead of the KDE one and the Login Manager is still the
gnome one.

Can someone assist me in the final steps?

Many thanks.