Stellarium text problem

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:44:21 UTC 2007

I'd like to use the Stellarium program on my FC6 installation.
However, all the letters appear as squares. Now, my locale is Hebrew,
and I'm not sure if that's causing the problem. Maybe Stellarium is
trying to use a Hebrew translation of it's interface and failing?
Maybe it's an encoding issue? How can I diagnos this?

I tried to create a screenshot, but Stellarium seems to replace KDE
such that the screenshot keyboard shortcut does not work. For that
matter, no keyboard shortcuts work while Stellarium is open, including
TAB-ALT.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/294/kiss.html
http://yadya.com