Re: VMWare repo

On 06/02/07, Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de> wrote:
Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 06/02/07, Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de> wrote:
>> Hi Dotan,
>>
>> did you install "vmware-any-any-update107.tar.gz" from
>> "http://ftp.cvut.cz/vmware/"; ?
>>

> No, everything came from the rpm.

Then you should try to install it. It helps sometimes after installing new kernels.

I'm a bit wary about installing software from that site. I've nothing
against the Czech Technical University, but I'm not sure who runs that
site or maintains the software. I'd like to stick with well-known and
trusted repositories. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/how_can_i_be_safe_online.html
http://nirot.com