Re: greylisting with procmail

Martin Marques wrote:

We're using postfix with postgrey and we don't have that amount of delay.

I'm using the smf-grey milter.  http://smfs.sourceforge.net/smf-grey.html

I also haven't seen such a drastic cut in spam messages as to 80%, but maybe 40% or 50%. We do have other spam tools installed as well.

I'm in Taiwan and I did an analysis over 1 week and found 80% fewer spam messages making it to spamassassin. So, for me, smf-grey + spamassassin results in about 6 messages per day ending up in SPAM folders and maybe 2-3 undetected spam making into Inboxes.