Re: GM & MS

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 18:15 +0000, Scott van Looy wrote:
> It gets less funny after the 20th time...

Yes, but this attitude:

  "For Some reason you would simply accept this."

Gets really annoying, when for the 100th time, you're trying to explain
to some Windows luser just how crap Windows really is, and why.  I'm not
saying alternatives are fantastically better, but we have crap personal
computers because customers don't throw crap products back at their
supplier.

 important to the thread.  None of which dual-boot!)

I read messages from the public lists.