Re: How to setup dual monitors with FC5?

Kevin Kempter a écrit :
Hi List;

I have an IBM thinkpad (Z60m) laptop running FC5. I would like to setup a dual head / dual monitors configuration.

This strongly depends on your video card eg. nvidia has twinview option, ati has MergedFB option.....

It depends also on what you intend to do...

Can someone point me to a how to or some sort of documentation to get me started?

man xorg.cong for some examples

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique