Re: Can't boot 2.6.20, get /dev/root error.

> Just do,
>
> make menuconfig (or your favorite version)
> make
> make modules_install
> make install
>
> No need to run mkinitrd, it makes the initrd for you.

Actually, thats what I am doing (well I still do 'make bzImage' because my
fingers are trained to type that), and I am getting the error.  This error
first surfaced when I tried build ing one of the 2.6.19 kernels, and hasnt
gone away...
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com