Re: [Fwd: [Yum] Install / update problem]

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 00:14 +0200, Markku Kolkka wrote:
> edwardspl ita org mo kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika maanantai
> 05 helmikuu 2007 16:19):
> > How can we modify the config of yum, then it can be used for
> > local disk to do the install / update ?
>
> See here: http://www.city-fan.org/tips/YumRepoFromImages

That doesn't seem to work with FC6
Well, I didn't try from a mounted DVD - I tried from a directory created
by copying the contents.

To get it to work, I had to use rsync to freshen up the directory. I'm
not sure what the difference is, but there is a difference in the
repodata that FC6 yum doesn't like.